With your Roku device, you can stream a massive range of channels that give you the access to a wide range of content. Watching the content of your choice anytime on Roku is very easy. But there are times when you don’t want to continue with a specific channel. You can remove the channels from both Roku channel store and your lineup of channels. However, you can take Roku help, but we have come up with a small guide with easy steps by following which you can easily remove the unwanted channels.
When you are ready for removing any channel from your channel list, then the first thing that needs to be sure is that the channel has a subscription or not and that subscription is billed to your Roku setup account.You can check this by following these steps:
- Go to official Roku site from your phone, tablet or PC.
- Now sign into your Roku account.
- Now choose the option of managing your subscriptions. If the channel that you want to cancel is there in the list, then firstly, you will have to cancel its subscription. If you will cancel the subscription before the end of your billing cycle, then also you will able to watch the channel till the end of your billing cycle.
Removing channels from Channel Lineup
You can follow these steps for removing the channels from your lineup of channels:
- Press the home button on your remote for opening the main screen
- Select the option of home for opening the channel lineup.
- Now you will have to highlight the channel that you want to remove from the lineup.
- For opening the menu options, press the star button on your remote.
- Now choose the option of remove channel and confirm it when prompted.
Removing channels within Roku channel store
Follow these steps for removing the channels within the Roku channel store and if you want you can take help from support center by calling Roku Com Link Code Enter:
- Press the home button on your remote for opening the main screen.
- Scroll down and select the streaming channels for accessing the Roku channel store.
- Now search the channel that you want to remove from the channel store a press OK. After this, a check mark will appear at the right corner at the bottom side that will identify whether a channel is installed or not.
- Now choose the option to remove channel and give confirmation when prompted.
So, these were the easy and simple steps for removing any channel from Roku channel store as well as your channel lineup without any difficulty.
Tags : best roku channels how to add channels from roku how to install channels on roku how to remove channels from roku streaming stick how to remove channels from roku tv how to remove channels from roku website roku cannot remove channel