You must know that in order to activate your Roku streaming player, it must be linked to your Roku Account. The Roku account acts as a storage device which stores all the information such as on which devices you own and which channels you have installed, as well as your preferences and settings you have done. If you have not activated your Roku device with Roku Account and for step by step instructions, just visit our website Roku.com/link code activation and get your Roku Activate.
What if you get an error when entering the link code on the website?
At the time when you are trying to activate the Roku player by Roku link Activation and you get an error, then please try to re-enter the code again because there may be a typing error or any other issue such as network issue or system error. If your issue still not resolved tries to do the below steps:
- Go back to your Roku device and press the star button given on your Roku remote and then select “Get a new code”.
- When the new link code is displayed on the screen of your TV, go to the website Roku activation link and enter the new code.
What if when you entered the link code and still your Roku device is stuck on the link code screen?
Sometimes, it can take some time to complete the activation process, so be patient and please wait for a few minutes. If the Roku device continues to show the screen with the link code, then you need to try these steps:
- First of all, make sure you have completed all the steps in order to activate your Roku device.
- In case, you face the “Error 001” and you see a message “Not Connected” at the upper side of the right corner of your TV screen, then it means that your Roku device is not connected to a network.
- Tap the Try Again option.
If these above steps don’t work, then visit our website Roku.com/link code activation where you got detailed guidelines for Roku Activation. Or for direct assistance, just dial our toll-free number @ 1800-723-9492