Hulu is one of the apex and best streaming channels available on the channel store of your Roku. There is unlimited subscription offers available for the users to stream popular movies, current and past TV shows and programs on your device with wireless internet connectivity.
An active internet connection is vital in order to set up a Hulu channel on your Roku device and enjoy streaming movies and favorite shows. There are various ways of setting up Hulu on your Roku:
- Activate Hulu from your Roku device.
- Activate Hulu on the web.
- Subscribe Hulu uses Roku mobile app.
To Activate Hulu from your Roku device
- First of all, press the home button on your Roku remote control.
- Now, Open the channel store and select the streaming channel option.
- Go to the search bar and type Hulu.
In order to activate the Hulu channel, you need to subscribe to your Roku device. For subscription, you need to sign in to your Roku Account, and if you don’t have Roku Account then please visit our website Roku.com/link code activation or call to our Roku Setup Technical Help at +1-844-717-2888 which will guide you in creating your account and activate the Roku link.
Activate Hulu on the web
This is the alternative method to set up Hulu on Roku device. To implement this Roku account is necessary. In order to activate the Hulu app online, you have to enter the activation code or Login with your Hulu credentials if you have. Follow the instructions below.
- Go to the account page and login to your Roku account.
- Search Hulu on your search channel box and now you are able to subscribe the channel after entering the respective PIN code.
- If you do not have your PIN CODE, then visit our website Roku.com/link code activation and get your code.
Subscribe Hulu uses Roku mobile app
Hulu subscription can be done by installing a Roku mobile app. Follow the instructions below:
Firstly, download and install the Roku mobile app on your device.
Then, from the navigation bar, go to the channel icon.
Now, select Channel store from the channel tab.
Select the option “Add Channel” and follow the instructions given on your screen to subscribe the channel.
Now, enter the activation code received by you during Roku Activation process.
In case, you are facing issues in getting activation code for your Roku Account and setting up a Hulu channel on your Roku device, then please feel free to call our Roku Activation Code Services on our toll-free numbers at +1-844-717-2888 and our Roku Activation Link Support team will assist you with all your issues related to your Roku device.