How to Setup Express VPN on Roku?
Do you want to setup Express VPN on your Roku device? Roku streaming device doesn’t have any built-in Media streamer DNS or VPN functionality. For using the VPN connection on your Roku, you just have to connect your Roku to a virtual router or a router which has the VPN-enabled. Here we have come with a small guide that will help you in setting up the VPN connection:
- First of all, link the Roku account with home wi-fi router.
- After that, enter the details of Roku account on your Roku device.
- Now connect the Roku and router server to the server address of the US for connecting the VPN enabled router.
- If there would be any kind of mismatch between the connection of Roku device and Router, then you will not be able to stream Roku content.
- Now ensure that PC supports the virtual router. For checking this, open the command window and right click on it for running it as an administrator.
- Visit My computer icon and right click on it, if you are using Windows Vista or XP.
- If you see the option of virtual network available to you, then it means that virtual router facility is also available to you. If you don’t see any option available, then run an update for the network drivers.
- After this open the website of router manufacturer for reading the tutorials for VPN setup from there. If you don’t know the name of the manufacturer, then you search directly by the name of your router.
- Ensure that Roku setup has been done properly.
- Now Roku com link enter code for the same device on which the settings of VPN are enabled.
- Now try to reset your Roku player. You can find the reset button at the back of the streaming player.
- Now hold the reset button for 20 seconds and see if there is any signal on the screen.
- If you find the signals, then HDCP has authorized the Roku. You can also check the HDMI cable of the Roku device for fixing this issue.
- After restoring the proper connection, log in to your Roku account with the new credentials. After this open the linking page from the official Roku website.
- For Roku link code activation with your router, open the settings & select the network.
- Now click on the wireless option for selecting the virtual router from the list of available networks.
- After that enter the password and confirm it.
These were the steps that you have to follow for setting up the VPN connection with your Roku device and in case of any query, Roku support can be taken.