Roku Streaming player is featured with an application called Roku Channel Store which can be used to access channels. It can be used to add new channels or remove the channels from your Roku streaming device. However, there are some channels which are paid and you need to purchase for subscription and many of them are free to download. Are you still not activated your Roku streaming device, find Roku Activation difficult, then activate it right now by just dial our technical expert team which is highly skilled for your service.
It is how to search new and free channels using the Roku Channel Store on your Roku streaming device. There are three different ways of adding channels to your Roku device such as:
- Searching free channels on your Roku device
- Finding free channels on the website
- Free movies and TV shows on broadcast television
Search free channels using the Roku Channel Store on your Roku device:
- Press the Home button from your Roku remote control.
- Scroll up or down and search for the option Streaming Channels.
- Select Streaming Channels.
- Choose Top Free option to view the most popular free channels.
- Now, select the channel you want and press OK button to view more options.
- Select the option Add Channel in order to install the channel.
- Once, you finished with downloading and installing process, a new channel will be added to the list of channels on your Roku device.
- Scroll down and you will find the channel you recently downloaded or added is at the bottom of your list.
Finding free channels on the website:
- First of all, go to the web browser.
- Open Roku Channel page and browse a list of Roku Channels.
- Scroll down for “Top Free” section
- Search the most popular channels
- Choose a channel.
- Please don’t hassle, as the channel will not immediately appear in the list of channels on Roku device.
- Roku player checks in every 24 hours to add new channels you have added from the website and it will install automatically.
- You can also download the channel on their own, just go to your Roku device and select Settings > System > System update then Check now.
Find free movies and TV shows on broadcast television:
- You can also download and install channels from your television by just following instructions:
- If you are receiving free TV broadcasts from TV stations using an HDTV antenna.
- You can take assistance from our technically expert Roku Activation Tech Support team which will guide you step by step for proper setting.
If you have any problem in activating your Roku streaming device or if you face issues in getting Roku Link Code Activation then you can get direct assistance from our professional expert team who is specially trained for your assistance. Just dial toll-free number @ 1800-723-9492