Here we have considered that you have subscribed to your favorite channels or buying movies, shows or make other purchases from the Roku Channel Store. However, you don’t want that any unauthorized user can access your Roku or purchase items from the Roku Channel store then, you can secure your Roku by creating a PIN in order to prevent your Roku from unauthorized users at your home. Once your PIN has been created, then you have to enter the PIN while accessing your Roku channel store before any transaction.
Now, what you need to do?
- First of all, go to my.roku.com from your computer or Smartphone.
- If you are already triggered, then sign in to your Roku account.
- If you are unable to sign in to your Roku account, then you can take direct assistance from our Roku Setup Help team which will guide you complete step by step with activation.
- Now, under the PIN domain, select the Update button.
- You can select your PIN preference from the below options.
- Enable the PIN option always when to make purchases and to add items from the Roku Channel Store.
- A PIN is not required to make any purchase or add any item from the Channel Store.
- Always require a PIN to make purchases.
When you select either of the first two choices and you have not created a PIN yet, then you will be asked to enter a four-digit number in the PIN field and select the Verification PIN field for the confirmation.
And, if you have already generated a PIN, then enter your PIN in the Verification PIN field and select Save Changes and agree to the terms of service.
If you have any query or any issue while linking your Roku Account then you can contact Roku Activation Link Support team which will support you properly in activating your Roku code and other services efficiently.